Information, Rules, and Regulations
Congratulations on taking your first step on the path to the Streamy Awards! Please make sure you've read through our Streamy Awards Submission and Voting Guidelines to make sure your submissions are eligible for the Streamy Awards.
Once you've done that and know you're set, here's a handy list of all the information you'll need in order to complete your Official Streamys Submission. We have streamlined the submissions process to make it as easy as possible to enter—the whole process should take you no more than ten minutes. Please be sure to also use the PREVIOUS and NEXT buttons within the submissions form when filling out your submissions and not your browser's back button.
As you go through the entry process, you can always click on the PREVIOUS button to change your selections and review your Official Submission before you submit. Note that you cannot save your progress (though hopefully you wouldn't need to as the the Official Submissions Process won't take you long to complete).
The Streamy Awards is composed of over 50 awards honoring excellence in a variety of content verticals and areas of expertise. The 9th Annual Streamy Awards is broken up into three separate sections, each representing a distinct set of categories with a shared theme. You are currently on the Submissions Form for the Streamy Awards, which includes the categories listed below:
- Overall: Action or Sci-Fi, Animated, Breakout Creator, Comedy, Documentary, First-Person, International (APAC, EMEA, LATAM)
- Series: Indie Series, Scripted Series, Unscripted Series
- Subject: Beauty, Dance, Fashion, Food, Gaming, Health and Wellness, Kids and Family, Lifestyle, News, Pop Culture, Science and Education, Sports, Technology
- Social Video: Live Streamer
- Music: Breakthrough Artist
- Podcast: Podcast
- Performance: Acting, Collaboration, Ensemble Cast
- Craft: Cinematography, Costume Design, Directing, Editing, Visual and Special Effects, Writing
- Audience Choice: Audience Choice: Creator, Audience Choice: Show
If you'd like to submit in categories related to the Streamys Brand Awards or the Purpose Awards @ The Streamys please visit www.streamys.org/submissions and click on the appropriate icon. For more information on the Streamys Categories, go to www.streamys.org/categories.
Here's a list of what you will need in order to complete your Official Submission:
- Name and contact information.
- Links to channels, websites, or videos associated with each category entered.
- A brief description of the submission.
- A photo or image that the Streamy Awards can use for marketing purposes should your submission receive a nomination.
- Payment information (by way of credit card or PayPal).
Entry Deadlines & Submission Fees
Submission fees are a flat rate on a per project basis. This means the same project can be entered in to multiple categories under one submission fee. All deadlines end at 11:59PM PT.
- Early Deadline: July 26, 2019 - $95
- Regular Deadline: August 9, 2019 - $125
- Last Chance Deadline: August 16, 2019 - $155
If you are submitting more than 20 Official Submissions, please Contact Us and someone from the Streamy Awards team will be in touch to guide you through a bulk submissions process.