Information, Rules, and Regulations
Congratulations on taking your first step on the path to the Streamy Awards! Please make sure you've read through our Streamy Awards Submission and Voting Guidelines to make sure your submissions are eligible for the Streamy Awards.
Once you've done that and know you're set, here's a handy list of all the information you'll need in order to complete your Official Streamys Submission. We have streamlined the submissions process to make it as easy as possible to enter—the whole process should take you no more than ten minutes. Please be sure to also use the PREVIOUS and NEXT buttons within the submissions form when filling out your submissions and not your browser's back button.
As you go through the entry process, you can always click on the PREVIOUS button to change your selections and review your Official Submission before you submit. Note that you cannot save your progress (though hopefully you wouldn't need to as the the Official Submissions Process won't take you long to complete).
The Streamy Awards is composed of over 50 awards honoring excellence in a variety of content verticals and areas of expertise. The 8th Annual Streamy Awards is broken up into three separate sections, each representing a distinct set of categories with a shared theme. You are currently on the Submissions Form for the Purpose Awards @ The Streamys, which includes the categories listed below:
- Social Good: Creator, Company or Brand, Nonprofit or NGO, Uniter, Legacy (Note: The Uniter and Legacy Awards are determined by The Purpose Awards Advisory Board.)
If you'd like to submit in categories related to the Streamy Awards or the Streamys Brand Awards please go to Streamys.org/submissions and click on the appropriate icon. For more information on the Streamys Categories go to Streamys.org/categories.
Here's a list of what you will need in order to complete your Official Submission:
- Name and contact information.
- Links to channels, websites, or videos associated with each category entered.
- A brief description of the submission and (if applicable) its Objective, Strategy and Implementation, and Results.
- A photo or image that the Streamy Awards can use for marketing purposes should your submission receive a nomination.
- Payment information (by way of credit card or PayPal).
For more details on The Purpose Awards @ The Streamys Submissions Form - including a list of all the information you will need to provide - please download our Purpose Awards @ The Streamys Submissions Template here.
Entry Deadlines & Submission Fees
Submission fees are a flat rate on a per project basis. This means the same project can be entered in to multiple categories under one submission fee. All deadlines end at 11:59PM PT.
- Early Deadline: July 26, 2019 - $95
- Regular Deadline: August 9, 2019 - $125
- Last Chance Deadline: August 26, 2019 - $155
If you are submitting more than 20 Official Submissions, please Contact Us and someone from the Streamy Awards team will be in touch to guide you through a bulk submissions process.