The Streamy Awards are the world’s premier award show honoring achievement in online programming, so hosting the Streamys is not a job for just anyone. You need:
1. Beauty. If you’re gonna be seen by millions of Streamy viewers around the world, you ‘d better be one handsome devil… or she-devil, as the case may be.
2. Brains. A good host needs to improvise, stay sharp, think on their feet. Besides, we don’t want you mispronouncing “cinematography” or “Troian Bellisario.” Embarrassing.
3. Celebrity. A Streamys host rubs elbows with the biggest names in web video. If you’re going to fit in, you’d better be a Big Name yourself. Someone whose entourage has an entourage…
4. Funny. You think stage banter writes itself? Well, it doesn’t, we have a staff for that — but the host has to deliver it!
5. Streamy-Savvy. Finally, if you’re handing out the all-important Streamy Awards, you’ve got to know the ways of the world wide web. No YouTube n00bs.
Who could possibly live up to the legacy of the Streamys host? Go to our Facebook page and post your guesses in the comment section of this post – If you guess correctly you could win 2 free tickets to the Streamy Awards! A winner will be chosen at random and announced on February 16th, 2013.